Friday, January 2, 2009

2009... here i go!!!

it had been a time tat i didnt update my blog as i was busy doing something and there's no connection for me to update as well...

well...... now is a brand new year...2009!!!!

as there's some wishes that i hope will come true:

1) i wish my family who are my dad, my mum and my sister can be healthier, no need to worry abt their things and get happier in the future

2) i wish my gf can be happier and luckier as she got a love her 4ever boy beside and she can be more independent as i wont be around her side for quite a long time!! KAMBATEH!!!

3) i wish my all my best frens can be happier and more more more luck in this year :)

4) lastly is for me la.....i wish in this 2009....i can be more richer!!! more HANDSOME!!! especially get TALLER!!!! wakakakaka....

so here's my new year resolution:

1) can archieve my dream in the early time
2) archieve my dad's expectation towards me
3) make my girl EMMA ZHENG MIAO HONG the happiest and the luckiest WOMAN in this world as he got ME---a super love her guy beside her!!!
4) get a good result in my final year of degree!!!!! (the most important!!!)
5) be more active and helpful for everything...
6) be happier and more smile in my face...

hahahahhaah

anyway... HAPP NEW YEAR everyone!!! wish u guys all the best!!

No comments: