Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm finally back to blog!!!!

hahahahha....have been struggling for lots of assignments n didnt update my blog since for 2 weeks....
one of my fren, AAA said "eh, update ur blog ler...tell ppl goto c and there is ntg inside"
>.<
2nd fren BBB said, "r u sure u noe how to blog??? ntg special la......"
-.-""
3rd fren CCC said ," HEY~~~~~u start blog dy a??? ntg updated one ler....hhahahaha" (r u giving me suggestion or insulting me?)
>_<
................................................
moral of the story...... strictly update ur blog n make ur blog special so in case ppl will hav mood to c...
ok???


sorry guys make u all dissapointed n thanx for the comments so that i can improve in blogging world!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh well, currently my college which is TUC (Taylor's University College) is going to have MoonCAke Festival as the Community President is one of my cutest, smartest, beautiful-est, sometimes funny frens------------> Nicole LAi!!!!!!!!
WooHoo~~~~~
nicole, dun worry...i'll definitely help u out on tat day!!!
dun worry!!!!!






(more news will be update..........)

1 comment:

methenic0le said...

Thank you thank you Adam!!!

Owe you guys lotssss
I'm so gonna belanja makan after event =)