Sunday, September 14, 2008

New IPOD Arrive in MALAYSIA!!! WooHOO

wahahahahaha.........as a super duper APPLE fans like me...has been curious about when will the New Ipod (which are the IPOD NANO 4TH GEN, IPOD CLASSIC, and lastly IPOD TOUCH 2ND GEN~~~~)
on last two days ago, one of my fren Ah KAng Called me ,"hey Adam, faster come to Subang Parade!! the new IPOD HAD ARRIVED!!!"
when i heard it, i was like "REALLY??? dun bluff me ler........the new ipod was launched in 9th September America time wor..."
he then answered me ,"u come n see!! i bluff u, i buy one to u!!!"
....
..
.
ok....so i was waiting for my gf n we went straight to Subang Parade straight..
Woolalala....is true man....both me n Emma were so excited about the new IPOD
pic below:

1) Ipod NANO 4TH GENERATION come with 8GB and 16GB
price for 8GB is RM599, 16GB is RM799....CHEAP hor???

the latest ipod nano 4th GENERATION
cool huh??? come out with 7 colour...but actually got 9 colour...
MOdel holding my favourite colour for IPOD NANO
her favourite colour n model....
step by step standing together~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) The new Ipod Classic come with Silver and Black colour and the memory is even bigger than last model....120GB with RM 999 (cheaper ler~~~~)


the UPGRADED ipod Classic
as shown, 120GB
ipod classic~~~~
pretty gf and all my favourite Apple product

3)

Ipod Shuffle, ntg special but come out with 3 more colours!! BLUE GREEN RED






so?? anyone interested???


kinda dissapointed as Ipod Touch 2nd Generation haven't arrive...
well...
will be update soon..

No comments: