Tuesday, September 2, 2008

interesting blog by Msia blogger----->StarryNitez...

i was in a cafe and doing my HOMEWORK ....suddenly i find out "The MOst PoPulAR Blog" in Singapore Nuffnang...
the title is "how to MOLEST a girl".....
yup...u r right by the word MOLEST....
check it out guys...
is interesting!!!! :)

StarryNitez teach u how to molest a girl

PS: Hold no responsibility on the trick..learn it fast and be pro!! u know u can do it!!


PS again:edited profile...she is from MALAYSIA n KL..paiseh xD

3 comments:

JunJun-Riko said...

ermm... im a malaysian blogger my dear... but thx for mentioning me in ur blog... =)

sl said...

just pass here.. and say hi...:)

JunJun-Riko said...

change ur post title la. just edit it to msia blogger instead of spore blogger. =.=" don wanna be known as a spore blogger when im not. >.<
ermm, someone msg me in friendster, said he got to know my blog from urs.

his link:
http://seantjh.blogspot.com/