Friday, December 19, 2008

back to mlk...to sleep...and enjoy the boring life

currently back in melaka dy...kinda boring and peaceful life at here...there's ntg to worry abt..as my family is here to help me... it's warm and peaceful and quiet and boring life i'm having at melaka...

well... somehow is a too peaceful with me as i wanted to go out explore melaka where there's some where i havnt been there for quite a long time dy...

however, christmas is coming as most of my frens r busy prepare their celebration with their special one... wondering how's my christmas will b for this year... dunno la... too lazy to think as here is really peaceful for me dy... me oso feel so lazy to think and do things as every moments i wanted to sleep...

SLEEP is very enjoyable activities as imagine u no need to worry anything and just relax on ur lovely bed and eat anything u wanted to eat... :)

mayb going to read some books to increase my inner knowledge as i really too TINY for this BIG BIG WORLD... or anyone who is in melaka oso ntg to do...can date me out as i oso boring like u....hahahahahah......drink mamak or beer or clubbing or go somewhere very special...take me explore mlk oso can...hahahahah...

anyway.... ADAM TUI!! prepare urself to go for the next big journey!! KAMBATEH!!!

No comments: