Saturday, December 20, 2008

WTF...i'm sick again...

20/12/2008
3.00am---------- suddenly feel that my sore throat was pain like hell so i decided to go downstairs to drink water in order to make myself feel more comfortable....

4.36am---------- lagi worse....now is double pain...stomachache and sore throat... so i get up to go for a pee as i drink a lot of water just now and try to have some shit come out from my body as i feel so pain in my stomach......

4.44am---------- had been sitting on the special "toilet seat" but there's no result and i decided to give up and go back sleep....

5.58am---------- was forced to wake up as my body was ordering me to go drink more water.....now add one more pain...headache.....so i had the 3 world's worst pain in my body....sore throat+ stomachache+headache...feel that my head was so heavy that is abt 2 times of my weight...

6.12am---------- went back to sleep as i turn off the fan as i feel very cold.....

8.00am---------- as my parents were having their breakfast downstairs and i woke up to drink some water instead...then my dad suddenly said:" wa!! miracle.....our son wake up at 8 sharp ler......." i was like "huh?? really??" then i looked at the clock and reply my dad "pa...go buy TOTO la....mayb get 1st award..."...then i go to have some drinks and my mum gave me some medicine....thanx mum...i love u...the medicine really works abit....and i continue back to sleep....

11.00am--------- started feeling dizzy and take a bath for refreshing myself....

11.15am--------- finish bathing and drive to mum's shop to help her.....

11.45am--------- ate my breakfast as i ate all vege...... and feeling damn tired as my body dun hav strength to do things....

1.28pm----------- started to blog and gonna sleep after this.....

moral of the story is.......
PLS really really really take care of urself in order to prevent sickness... as i really really hate sick becos....i juz recovered from food poison last week!!!!

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF >.<

No comments: