Monday, June 20, 2011

Today is the day I do not believe in TRUE LOVE ANYMORE!

Today is 21st of June. It suppose to be our anniversary trip to Sydney. It suppose to be us hug each other and hold hand together on George Street in SYdney. But unfortunately you brought it before the trip where I am so looking forward about trip. Now, Im doing nothing at home and just cry. I do not know what is happening between you and me. What i know is i am being ditched by the simplest reason ever. All the excitement turn into the dust of sadness in my heart.

"We should work things in our relationship" This was our discussion one month ago. "Your attitude is a bit wrong, you shouldnt do this you shouldnt do that" I was quiet cause i do not want to argue with you and I love you so much. I wanna work things out since you said it was my attitude problem. After a month, you said your feeling towards me actually faded at the day we discussed the issue. WHY YOU DID NOT TELL ME YOUR FEELINGS HAD FADED which is the TRUTH! why you said is my attitude problem!!!!???? You could have tell me the truth and I can work on the right issue!!!!! I have been working hard for the wrong issue!!!

My heart is full of sadness and the feelings are so called " FML!!". You told everyone I am the best guy you ever met. I am the best guy you wil stick with forever. Everything Sum up together, was it true when you say this? I do not know and i hope it was true.

Someone could say I am childish for saying this loud and i want to get sympathy. To be honest, You guys can say what you want. If you think i am childish, Go ahead and think. Go ahead and bitch about I am an useless that can bear with this issue. But REMEMBER this! You are not the one who is suffering, I AM! I do not know who should I talk with. what i think is,

ALL the best for you. I think I can't get you back anymore and you won't want me anymore since there is someone better outside.

Cheers ....crying with full of sadness =(