Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fast & Furious 4 is ON April 2

ok...as we know abt FAST & FURIOUS!!

WTF?? YOU DUNNO ??

ok...let me tell u abt wat it is...

1st in F&F(FAST AND FURIOUS!!!) u will b seeing HOT car like this..
ignore the person inside!! just the CAR!!


2nd, people inside drifting here and there!!!
DRIFTING FACE!!
errr....mayb not drifting in a LORRY...


3rd...u will b seeing HOT CHICKS like this!!!
HOT CHICKS no.1
SEXY CHICK no. 2
PRETTY CHICK no.3


OK?? UNDERSTAND??

anyway...i am so wanna get a those ticket from NUFFNANG!!!

here is the poster of the MOVIE!!


PS: credit to my one of my BFF -JOON HAO TAI KO for the photos...
DAMN MISS U WEI!!! hahaha

I WAN TO GO MUSIC BASH 2009!!!! >.<

4 comments:

mrs shaifull said...

hi, nice blog u have here! :)

HitoMi Ng said...

haha..syoknya driving truck??

dun envy me. Actually I envy you too!!can go Aussie to study man

Unknown said...

lol. finanlly they are having hot chicks! haha

xu.xu.moi said...

LOLs at drifting face XDDD