Tuesday, March 24, 2009

walao A!!! life's so challenging!!

ok....

ya i noe...

i havnt been updating my blog for 4 days...

well...apologize to those readers tat read it my blog...

as i know the feel of when u come n see others' blog but there's no update is kinda frustrated..

so... due to the connection of my house...

i cant even log in to my blog in my house...WTF!!!

anyway.... currently i'm in the LIBRARY where i almost stay 4 days in a week...and i dun go normally in msia.....

cant believe myself tat i'm actually studying in the library...

ok...and i just realize tat is only week 3 and i got a lot of readings need to do for the assignment!!!

FUCK TAXATION LAW!!! FUCK CAPITAL n FINANCE!! >.<

ARRGGHHHHHH


and guess wat... i oso need to pay in order to use my library WIFI!!

diu!!!

No comments: