Thursday, March 5, 2009

I got my new phone!!!

yes yes yes!!!


i finally got my MOBILE PHONE!!

as it like waiting for 3 days due to my bank account!!

and i get myself a SAMSUNG OMNIA!!! wahahahaha XP

ok...pic shown:

ok...i bought it from 3...as 3 is a telco company in AUSTRALIA...like MAXIS in Malaysia..
the paper bag and my OMNIA box..

my son, EMMADAM was so happy abt i get a new phone and he wanted to take pic with it..


my son and new mobile
TA DA...tat's my phone...dude
camwhore with my new mobile..love it so much!!
this wat OMNIA FRONT LOOK LIKE..
OMNIA BACK....

so just a fast intro towards my mobile...

well...after finished take photo with my OMNIA...my son take a look of it...

like this:

EMMADAM: ........................

well....like father like son...

and he asked me a very interesting question....

EMMADAM: papa...why dun get an IPHONE 3G??
i replied : Papa poor ma.... iphone 3G is so expensive...

EMMADAM:...............=.=""

well...i'm an APPLE FANS...but APPLE is EXPENSIVE!!

and he was dissapointed and dun wan to care anything as he thought of i'm getting an IPHONE..


cheers son...i probarbly get one when i richer..hahaha

so here is the last pic:
Cheers to my NEW MOBILE!!! XD



3 comments:

JunJun-Riko said...

i think hor... u should get new clothes for ur son.... the clothes are too small for him la... kids nowadays grow damn fast one u know??? hahahhaa..

Anna T said...

wah!! nowadays i need to get updates from you via yo blog yeah?!!! whats your new phone number!!!!!! =.=''

MY tiny LiFe said...

JJR...hahha..sure will get one for my son..hahaha

SIS,, my phone no. is +61433594504...