Saturday, March 14, 2009

WTF!! my dream came TRUE??

ok...these days was busy doing my things... like wat??


like searching my 8GB PENDRIVE and EARPHONE in the LIBRARY!!


WTF!!


anyway... my previous post was abt "WHAT i DREAM abt MALAYSIA"....


and u noe wat??? it came true ler...


as i got this idea from this blog "http://we-are-malaysians.blogspot.com/"


so i got an email from them saying tat my DREAM came true ler....WTF!!


pic shown:



oh ya... here is the maxis website which link to IPHONE 3G click here


for my opinion.....


"DAMN MAXIS!!! u noe u sell it very expensive or not!!!! DIU!!! u THINK all MALAYSIAN is RICH PPL a!!! other country sign plan and get IPHONE 3G for free ler!!! "


ok...


BTW....since my dream came true as i post my dream to their blog....


mayb i should write abt CHANGING GOVERNMENT in MALAYSIA??


if come TRUE.... how a?? should we celebrate??

hahahaha

No comments: