Monday, March 2, 2009

the feeling of leaving best family and friends...

well.........
haiz.......
i in australia now...
miss my family frens and everyone who wishes me tat time...
was like crying here and there...
hahaha

here some pic for those ppl who send me off...


ok...first is me...

second is my dear...EMMA

3rd will b Isaac Hong..
gonna miss u man!!!
4th will b the mentor.. POLE ANG!! too bad tat i didnt take a personal photo with him...
5th will b the leng lui JoLeen
well...cant miss my favourite family...DAD & MUM...

initially...i did post abt a special guest tat followed me to MELBOURNE...

tat day was EMMADAM was born in KLIA as well...as is EMMA & ADAM son...

so i should b the one tat granted him a heart...

welll step are shown below..

1st u hav to grant a wish...(any wish u wan to wish)
then 2nd step will b snap down the heart...(u can skip this if u wan...)
3rd step will b open the zip behind his back...
4th step, put the heart inside..
see it???
finally...is done!! this is my SON!!
Dad, mum and the son....HAPPY FAMILY!!
the mum and the son
EMMADAM: papa...can i dont wan b inside the plastic bag along the trip..???"


ADAM: sorry son...u cant....u look nice wat!!"

EMMADAM:.........................=_="

EMMA: cute cute son..will miss u in australia...

EMMADAM: miss u 2...mum!!
saying bye bye to FAMILY....
not to less...with papa grandmother...hehe!!

No comments: