Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Forum which misunderstood that i was an AMERICAN...-_-

hav u guys ever think about ur blog is being discussed in some forum?
well.... i do... and i quite zha dao about wat they discussed inside...

here r the pic:



it means "this is an american's blog"



-_________-


the website: http://www.tianya.cn/publicforum/content/english/1/141658.shtml



anyway.....one of the forumers even offensed me abt my grammar..........


OK!!! i admit my ENGLISH is POOR..



BUT WHO'S CARES!!!!


is my blog!!!


wahahahahaha

well...... i think i better strenghten my english grammar...hahahahaha :P

PS: the forum is a English discussion board...so...it is in chinese based

2 comments:

leo7_lion said...

Those Pakua fellows doing pakua things, don't bother them... This is what we call 'cheap'

MY tiny LiFe said...

hahahaha...
cool man...
thanx for the comment.. :)