Friday, February 20, 2009

S-U-D-D-E-N-L-Y


FU~~~~~

very things is too rush for me now....

why?? as i'm getting myself to further my study at MELBOURNE!!

happy or not?? eventually is a surprise for me as my result is not so good but i still can get an offer for finishing my whole degree in 1.5 years and it is same with the time which i study in TAYLORS COLLEGE....

so....who would give up a nice chance if u can go there for study and explore more...

well.....

everything got their goods and bads...

so......wat i am thinking now is like exactly the feel of my
BEST BUDDY WC...

imagine abt five days ago i just sent him to Brisbane from LCCT, pic shown:



tat time i asked him "oi, how's the feel now? flying off ler...."
then he answered me back "DIU, IT'S LIKE A DREAM LOR!!!"
i was like "har?? WTF!!"

now...guess wat..
is really like a DREAM!!

hahaha...

so...too bad tat i cant join nuffnang any events anymore as i'm in AUSSIE...
was like thinking of meeting
HITOMI in person when having my "KAME HAME" post..
but...
everything is too rush from now...

anyway... there's a dream for me to fullfill and i sure b back to join nuffnang again..

left 7 days for my flight... :)


how abt me n my gf?? well.....will blog abt it later...as she is coming back MALAYSIA from her hometown...and is a good news blog abt us... dun worry :)

No comments: