Saturday, February 21, 2009

GOOD NEWS FOR ME and good things about AUS-ED

2 days ago, when i decided to go Melbourne to further my study...

everything is too sudden as i mention on my last blog...

all the visa, COE, body check up, flight ticket still havnt done yet..

well...

i think AUS-ED is a good agent for those who wan to further their study in AUSSIE...

why i said so??

two days ago i was rushing here and there for those things... and by the help of AUS-ED...i manage to get my student visa approved by 2days...pretty fast eh..hahahaha...

i was shocked as well as COE was received after 1 hour i make my payment...

thanx to VANESSA WONG for helping me around...

truly thanx them for helping me by getting everything done...

wan to know where is it??

Subang Jaya
6, Jalan SS 15/8, Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor Darul Ehsan, MalaysiaPh: + 60 3 5634 3767, 5638 9088 Fax: + 60 3 5633 3652, 5638 9100Email: subangjaya@aused-unied.com

is really a good place to get help as u got any question...
they will help u!!!

No comments: