Sunday, February 22, 2009

wat i did before i go AUSSIE: CHAPTER 1

well.... i mentioned on my last post as i'm flying off AUSSIE-MELBOURNE to further my studies at 28th of FEBRUARY....

ya....u r right...next SATURDAY!! which mean i only left 7 days in MALAYSIA..

so i'm going to post abt wat i am going to do in these 7 days...

as there will b Chapter 1 to 7...

now!! i'm gonna post abt CHAPTER ONE!!

was back to mlk yesterday after i fetch my gf from KLIA...
and i straight back to my hometown...
we did hav a happy time together as i gave her my handmade valentine's gift and she buy me a nice fragrance as it is my 1st fragance ever..
happy with it as she choose wisely for wat i wan..THANX DEAR!!

pic shown below :



my 1st ARMANI DIAMOND FOR MEN...woo...

giving her a lovely as she saw her valentine's present

my handmade photo album of us with a bunch of 7 roses and a couple bear~~~

take her while she was watching it and i was driving my car...

she said she was really excited and satisfied and very happy with the photo album

after for 1 and half hour... we arrived melaka and we decided to hav our dinner at nyonya restaurant at jonker street..

pic shown:


dear with asam laksa

dear n me

dear n me n a lovely cendol..

after our dinner..we head back to hav our sleep for the next day...

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

on the next day....

i woke up at 10am in the morning and both my parents had went for work..
so i decided to train my cooking skill as i gonna cook in AUSSIE in order to save money...

pic shown:
cooking while my sister capture this pic
was cooking my favourite mixed pork!!
look nice ler~~~(sis : oi....look like not so tasty ler!!!)
my sis wan me to show a not-so-tasty face to show u guys..( diu!! very ugly lo this pic....)
hahahaha.....lunch done!! all me and my dear cooked....


eating egg while taking photo
me n my dear....

so...

after we finished our lunch...we were resting in house for quite a long time..as i had never been resting in my MLK house for quite a time...

so....time flies as is abt time to get our dinner...and i'm the one who is gonna leave MALAYSIA...i will have the chance to choose where to eat!!

so i choosed LOI'S BEEF at BUKIT BARU!!

abt some intro abt this beef stall...i think i had been eating this beef stall for abt 6 years and it's still my favourite stall in MELAKA..hahaha

pic shown below:

my dear n my sis...both leng lui
my dad....(oi...stop showing the innocent face la....)
my mum....she looks so tired after work
my sis....who thinks she is very pretty and cute!!! (well...she is wat...)
lastly me...

so after like waiting abt 45 mins...my precious beef had come!!!


woo lala~~~ nice ler!!!
wont waste for the soup as well...hahaha

so after finished our dinner....

my dad planned to go jusco to buy things... and i had figured out wat i need to buy there...

pic shown:


TA DA!!! underwear!!! as it is damn expensive at AUSTRALIA >.<

hahahaha....

moral of the story:

was having fun around with my loves one...my dad, mum, sis and my dearest gf...

hahahah.....chapter 2 will b coming out by tomolo... :)

No comments: