Saturday, February 28, 2009

what i hav done before i go australia...CHapter 7...final day in MALAYSIA!!

well well well...

last week feel like yesterday...

still remembered tat when i send my best buddy WC off to BRISBANE..

i asked him abt wat's the feel of getting there...

he answered back as it's like a DREAM for him...

and now...i finally understand wat's the feeling of like a DREAM...

so fast man.. so today is my last day and tomolo i will be flying there...

gonna miss the whole thing in malaysia...

well...randomly post some photo up here..

as i went for GOURMENT PIE at SECRET RECIPE!!! hahahaha...




woo la la...nice ler...


ok...eventually..

I HAVENT PACK FINISH MY STUFF!!! ARHHHH!!!!!!
still thinking wat to bring....









as i said my dad DIU me at my last post...
well....

he angry me tat.. for not spending more time with him and the family...
sorry dad...i regret dy..T-T

PS: spend more time with ur family when u hav the chance!!!

No comments: