Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photo Updated! for yesterday EVENT!

well, there is some reason tat i didnt upload all the photos yesterday and gotta grab it from my senior...

so, i'm uploading now and i hope to get my CANON CAMERA SOON!! ARGH!!

here's the photos (thanx seniors!! nice photo!!) :

COUNTER TERRORIST ON THE SPOT

ME in happy mood!!

having some games competition to won some goodies
famous huai bin from sixthseal.com

HITOMI WAS THERE TOO!!

me behind thinking on how to get high marks

NOW is my turn!! ( SO focusing!!!)
GUESS WHAT? I WON!!

EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH IT!!

WINNER WITH POSE!! HAHAHA

HONG, ME AND MY LENG CHAI SENIOR!!

HONG , ME AND MY GOODIES

ME WITH MY SENIOR---TIANCHAD!

was happy in the event as this is my 1st time to attend NUFFNANG event and oso get some goodies back..happy ^-^~~~~~~

anyway...thanx all the photo from my senior as he shoot all the photo!!

thanx u!!!

say honestly, i wasnt active tat nite as i recognize some blogger but i didnt hav the guts to chat with them...

like ZOEYVE, HUAI BIN, HITOMI and many more...

looking forward to others NUFFNANG EVENT!!

rate for the show, PUNISHER 2:WARZONE :8.5/10

not bad for it!! everyone should watch it on 19th of february!!

2 comments:

HitoMi Ng said...

FUyoh!!nice pictures around yea!!

Anyway, realy didn't spot you though. Sorry sorry

So...why you manage to recognise me??didn't really see you in my blog before i think?

MY tiny LiFe said...

hahaha...is ok...
well...i think tat's the different between and novice blogger and the pro blogger...hahahaha