Monday, February 23, 2009

the things i did b4 i go AUSTRALIA- CHAPTER 2

ok....everything start on the early beginning of the days...as it was abt 8am.... i was forced to get up early to do something....

something is "CAMWHORE"??? and with family?? ya...having family photo!!

well...since i'm the main character in the family now...my dad woke me up just to take some photo and gonna fetch my sis to the bus sentral as she's going back to SINGAPORE...

so pic shown below:



1st is me n my dad
me + dad + sis
for the whole family...quite blurr..
a clearer version one...HAPPY FAMILY
me n my dear
dear took this as i'm feeling quite tired as it was early in the morning...
me and my 90 years old granny...still very sihat ler!!
sis + grandmum + me

ok.....finished the photoshoot and we went out for breakfast and we had WAN TAN MEE in the morning... (well didnt post photo as i forget to take photo for it...hahaha)

after breakfast... all of us sent my sis to the BUS STATION as she gonna go back Singapore for work by tomolo... n this is the last time i will see her before i go Melbourne....

so i was hugging her like dun wan to let go... :)

enjoy the feel of hugging my sis when i had the chance...
serious time of taking photo... gonna miss u sis!!!

========================================================

well, afternoon was quite boring as i posted on my last blog abt MDG as my sis been kicked out by them and i still feel unfair for it...

anyway....me n my dear did go out but camera was in low battery so i went out without it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so time really flies....

now is the time for dinner and after dinner i gonna head back subang to do my stuff dy...

pic shown:

taking my ah ma while she is eating....

before head back subang...take photo with my beloved ah ma..
my dad n me
lastly my beloved mum...
this pic was taken together while we still in my house...love u dear!!!

so...today was like a so called boring day...but did enjoyed having photo with my family...

No comments: