Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is for U, SIS!!

eventually, i in KLANG now as i send my dear to hav her facial treatment...

so guys...if ur girl is doing her facial and u r temanING her oso...wat will u do if u are waiting for her...

guess wat?? playing PSP?? playing IPHONE?? or even hav a nap in ur car??

well... for me i will find a WIFI cafe to suft net and BLOG!!!!!


my lousy compaq lappie~~~

lalalalalalala...............well...surfing the net around and suddenly thinks of Malaysia Dreamgirl...

OK...... last time i did post abt what i angry abt MDG2...link here...

and so i collect my pretty sister pic and still wondering abt why my sister been rejected by the judges...

pic shown...









SEE?? this is my pretty, beautiful, cute, adorable, sexy, attractive, nice, knowledgeable, kind-hearted,.......etc and a lot more.....SISTER!!!

hahaha...

so, MDG...can i make a complain a?? :)

PS: my sis is still single.. XP

2 comments:

kennhyn said...

I don't follow MDG. Maybe the judges r looking for other criteria?

I cafe with wifi and plug can safe my day for waiting... haha

Lee Sue Juin said...

dude...your sister is really pretty leh..i thought she was someone else..hahahaha..now i know...