Friday, February 27, 2009

What i gonna do in Malaysia before i go to AUSTRALIA...CHAPTER 6...back to mlk...

well......no photo shoot for this day...

as my camera is out of power...hahahaha..

today is the day i back to melaka.....

suddenly hav the feel of crying as this time i really leave subang...

wat i miss??

DIU!! got a lot lo....

miss my fren....miss taylors...miss the food at here...miss everything of SUBANG!!!!

>~<.......

anyway...

i should thanx u guys...

POLE...thanx for being my side as u always support when i need a buddy around...thanx for being my mentor...thanx for teaching me how to b a GUY!! thanx for the fun u share with me...
U teach me a lot of things!! and i wont definitely forget u in my life!!!

ISSAC HONG...OI!! i'm leaving man!!! dun miss me la!!! (i noe u see this u will hav the feeling of saying wont miss me one!!) anyway...i sure miss u man!! thanx for the fun...thanx for the help oso!! will miss the fun when we together!!!

YIDA TAN.. WEI!! next time be nicer to me ler!! u noe la....i noe u miss me one!! hahaha... say honestly...really fun working with u AT QOOL PLANET!! u oso help me a lot...hahaha...love the time we go yamcha at old town!!

JO LEEN!!! oi!! dun miss me la...although we did meet each other at ur birthday party...but sorry for not meet u when i'm leaving... to tell u the truth...u really my best FEMALE BUDDY in my life...love the time we chatting and sharing each other opinion.. and who say guy and girl cant b best fren!!

well............

tata subang!!!

by the way...

the reason i need to head back melaka is becos....my dad DIU me dy...
sorry dad!!!

PS:left one day...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thks for the god that letting me know u.
u r sure a ''cute'' friend . ya ~ missing the time that we ''yam cha'' at old town .

but... mayb nextime is 2 or 3 years later

Farewell...
my friend