Friday, February 27, 2009

what i did before i went aussie : CHAPTER 5...last day in subang...

okok....due to the stupid, lousy connection of my house internet...
i cant upload my pic abt wat i doing on wednesday...

well...here's goes..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


wahahahaha...went for BAKUTEH!! wo la la...

and met one of my leng lui fren at there as we havnt been each other since our holiday...
so long man..

well..pic shown:


so, this is the LENG LUI!! pretty ler... X) my dear and KELI...2 prettys
me and the leng lui
finally!!! the BAKUTEH!!!!!
the second dishes...DRY BAKUTEH!!!

well....the meal was so delicious ..as abt 30 mins we all finished dy..

TA DA!!! our finished bakuteh!!
see!! this how pretty when a gal is serious thinking something!! haha
stomach FULL!!!
final snap shoot with the pretty gal.. emma and keli after lunch...

============================================================


well....today is the last day for me at SUBANG...

so i'm gonna meet my working fren at SUBANG PARADE!!!

well...i'm seriously gonna miss them as it was really fun working with them!!

this is YIDA!! one of my bro in SUBANG too...
another one is KELVIN...he's a good photographer and very good in photoshopping!!!
last shot with yida... seriously gonna miss u!!

one of my other working fren he dun wan his photo in my camera...so we snap in his NOKIA N95...=.=

lastly, is the beside shop- BETTER VISION..

here goes:

leng lui~~~~

leng lui again~~~~


by the way...they giv a present of contact lens..hahaha thanx la...


thanx la...2 leng lui!!! will miss u guys oso!! :)
PS: left 2 days!!!!

1 comment:

goldfish^^ said...

ur this last few daysss really interesting ho.... shiok right ?? hahah

so sincerely wish that all the best in ur life n study there k... kambateh ya !!! take care always loh... i ll keep update bout u from ur blog... heheh... good luck ^^